Tuesday 19 May 2020

Ban TIK-TOK

TIK-TOK





From the last few days, we are witnessing the never-ending war-‘Youtube VS TikTok’ on all our social media platforms. there are youtuber's like : Carry Minati, Harsh Beniwal , Triggered Insaan , etc.
who already roasted these tik tok guys (uhh i am not writing their names because  it will make my page dirty).

Carry Minati's highly-popular YouTube vs TikTok video was taken down by YouTube which took the controversy to another level. 

While CarryMinati received a lot of support from fans who trended #BringBackCarryMinatiYoutubeVideo on Twitter, few of his fans started to trend #BanTikTok.

The trend surely has affected the ratings of the platform. A few days back we saw TikTok rating dropping from 4.6 to 3.8, but now, the App has witnessed its lowest rating ever i.e- 2.0. but still guys this app is also not worth to have a rating of 2.0 . we should make it to come down to 1.0(coz there is no such option to give it 0 rating else in the coming few days it would have o(zero) rating .





This is a huge drop for the platform. The war doesn’t seem to end anytime soon as people on Twitter are backing YouTubers more than TikTokers and the microblogging site is flooded with memes on this entire matter.





I hope you all must have  watched  : Technical Guruji's Video on TIK-TOK .
Those who haven't watched , please watch....

(Video credit : technical guruji : youtube)


After taking an idea from "Technical Guruji's Video" I would like to start a chain where i want you all to give reviews about  TIK TOK  and post a screenshot on Social Media and ask others to do so....


What you have to do :-

1. Go to Tik-Tok on Play store.

2. Select flag as inappropriate and select either copycat or harmful for device.

3. Give 1 STAR RATING  .

4. If you have the app, then uninstall.




Send me your reviews about tik-tok  on : dynhacks@gmail.com

and please comment and share if you like this post and help us grow.

Thanks & Regards
DynHacks Team







5 comments:

  1. The major fact is that I never installed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tik-Tok : The worst app ever.. I am with you DynHacks......
    I want you to post more about this stupid app..
    And I will tell my friends and family also to stop using Tik-Tok ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tik-Tok : The worst app ever.. I am with you Dynhacks.
    I want you to post more about this stupid app..
    And I will tell my friends and family also to stop using Tik-Tok...If they are using.....

    ReplyDelete